You tired of been stressed out, you tired of been frustrated, you want to be happy, you want to know how to keep whatever happiness you have, then this is for YOU.
Happiness simply put is the state of being happy. And when is said to be happy, you are glad, pleased about current trend in one’s life or surrounding.
Happiness seems so faraway yet it is something that can easily be reached. From research, I have helped outline few things that you can do to make sure you are happy and keep yourself happy.
- Get Jesus.
- Do what makes him happy.
- Only you can make yourself happy.
- Get happiness from little things
- Appreciate what you have.
- Do not expect too much from people, you get disappointed.
- Make peace with your past.
- Help others.
- Break Negative thoughts chain.
- Remember you are human whenever you make a mistake and be determined to be better.
- Identify with the present and worry less.
- Build relationships.
- Give thanks.
- Give up grudges.
- Get rest.
Benefits of Happiness include some of the following
- You tend to become successful spiritually, academically, career wise.
- Makes you feel good.
- Healthy lifestyle.
- Cope better with stress and trauma
- You become more creative and see the bigger picture.
- More friends.
- You feel and look younger.
- You become more productive.
- You see problems as opportunities.
- You tend to have faith in people.
- Free heart because you do not carry animosity.
- You no longer a slave to what others think about you.
- You become free from constant worry.
Lasting solution however lies with Jesus. Only him can make you real happy and content no matter where you find yourself.
I will end with a quote by C.S. Lewis “God cannot give us happiness and peace apart from himself because it is not there. Without him there is nothing as such.”
Have a blessed week.