Probably as a student you read and you cannot remember when you need to or as an adult you forget what you have to do. This leads us to ask different questions overtime like what is wrong with me? Is there anything wrong with me?
Aside brain problem like Memory disorder, Amnesia, Dementia, Alzheimer and the rest that makes people forget, have you ever stopped to think that it’s probably cause you fail to do somethings and you do things you not supposed to?
Here I’ve helped outline 19 ways to sharpen your brain power and most importantly to keep.
- Do not lose faith in your God-given ability.
- Don’t feast on junk food.
- Stay stress free.
- Laugh a lot.
- Eat lots of brain-boosting diets (Olives, Oils, Nuts, Fish).
- Protect your ears especially from loud noise cause they transmit directly to your brain and wear out tissues and cells in it.
- Build your body. Keep your body fit.
- Build your brain. Give your brain workout.
- Get good ZZZZZsss.
- Make time for friends
- Identify and treat any health problem on time.
- Repeat things, names whenever you hear them for the first time.
- Organize your day
- Visualize what is said to you and associate it with what is closely related to it.
- List things in group when they are much for quicker and better retention.
- Teach others what you know.
- Listen to music.
- Learn a new language or a musical instrument.
- ASK God to Help.
With these I strongly believe you will conquer your forgetfulness. Don’t forget it might be difficult at first but practice makes perfect. It takes dedication to make it.
Comments and questions are welcome.